Climb Aboard the USS Battleship North Carolina with Ghost Hunts USA!
June 4, 2019 By Chelsea T.
Photo by: Bryan, via Flickr
Do you have what it takes to spend the night aboard the USS Battleship North Carolina? As one of the state's most haunted destinations, this battleship is located in Wilmington and is the most decorated ship from World War II.
According to the Ghost Hunts USA website, the battleship earned 15 battle stars for her courageous actions in the Pacific Theater of Operations, saving thousands of lives. Now, the battleship honors the veterans and 11,000 North Carolinians that lost their lives in World War II.
Due to its history, the battleship is rumored to be quite haunted. Ghost Hunts USA will be exploring the ship on specific dates through October, and those who love all things paranormal don't want to miss out on what's in store!
Your ghost hunt aboard the USS Battleship North Carolina will include the following:
- History Day Tour Included
- Exclusive Overnight Access to areas that are normally off-limits to all tours
- Access to the most haunted areas of this haunted battleship
- Psychic Medium Vigil* (if psychic present)
- Group Vigils With Experienced Investigators
- Lone Vigils
- Overnight Ghost Hunt
- Use of our equipment which includes, trigger objects and EMF Readers
- Free time to explore this location and to undertake your very own private vigils
- Unlimited Refreshments, Including Coffee, Bottled Water and Soda
- Selection of snacks
- Friday, June 28th
- Saturday, June 29th
- Friday, August 2nd
- Saturday, August 3rd
- Friday, October 18th
- Saturday, October 19th
Day Tour Included: 10am until 4pm
Event Start Time: 7:30pm
Event Finish Time: 3:00am
Click here for more details & to purchase your tickets ahead of time!